The following is a Company Announcement issued by MaltaPost p.l.c. pursuant to the Malta Financial Services Authority Listing Rules.
The following Resolutions are being presented for consideration at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting of MaltaPost p.l.c. which is scheduled to be held on Tuesday 17 January 2012 at 9.30am at the Grand Hotel Excelsior, Great Siege Road, Floriana.
1. To receive and approve the Audited Financial Statements and consider the Report of the Directors and of the Auditors, for the year ended 30 September 2011.
2. To declare a final ordinary net dividend of €0.04 per nominal €0.25 share, representing a final net payment of €1,267,124, either in cash or by the issue of new shares at the option of each individual shareholder.
3. To re-appoint as auditors PricewaterhouseCoopers, 167, Triq il-Merkanti, Valletta and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
4. To appoint Directors in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Company.
5. To establish at €30,000 the maximum annual aggregate Directors' remuneration for the holding of their office.
Documentation relating to the Annual General Meeting together with the audited Financial Statements of MaltaPost p.l.c. for the Financial Year ended 30 September 2011 are available for viewing at the registered office of the Company at 305, Triq Hal-Qormi, Marsa MTP 1001 and on the Company's website at www.maltapost.com under the Investors Relations section.
Download Company Announcement in pdf