Pick up your mail while you are not at home.
Poste Restante is a service that gives you the possibility to receive postal items sent to you from abroad whilst you're visiting Malta.
• A central location in Malta where we hold your mail until you call for it.
• Our Poste Restante office is situated in Malta's capital city Valletta which can be easily reached by public transport or taxi.
• Mail addressed to Poste Restante can be sent either as normal mail or registered mail
• Mail is kept up to 3 months after it is received in Malta
• No charge will need to made upon collection of mail from the Poste Restante Post Office
Service ideal for:
• Travellers, tourists and foreigners who have no fixed address
• Persons who according to MaltaPost cannot for a good and sufficient reason receive their correspondence by postman or through a private delivery box.
How it works:
To apply for the service, simply follow the below steps:
1. Send an email to email@example.com informing us that you will be using the service
2. Give your contacts the address you'll be picking up your mail from, which is as follows:
(Name of Person)
75, Old Bakery Str
3. Pick up your mail from the Post Office indicated at the above address.
Please remind your contacts to include a return address on the back of the envelope.
When you collect your Poste Restante from the Post Office, you need to provide means of identification.
MaltaPost’s SendOn & Easipik solution awarded MCA Best eCommerce site award
MaltaPost’s SendOn and Easipik solution (www.maltapost.com/easipik) were presented