Pick up your mail while you are not at home.
Poste Restante is a service that gives you the possibility to receive postal items sent to you from abroad whilst you're visiting Malta.
• A central location in Malta where we hold your mail until you call for it.
• Our Poste Restante office is situated in Malta's capital city Valletta which can be easily reached by public transport or taxi.
• Mail addressed to Poste Restante can be sent either as normal mail or registered mail
• Mail is kept up to 3 months after it is received in Malta
• No charge will need to made upon collection of mail from the Poste Restante Post Office
Service ideal for:
• Travellers, tourists and foreigners who have no fixed address
• Persons who according to MaltaPost cannot for a good and sufficient reason receive their correspondence by postman or through a private delivery box.
How it works:
To apply for the service, simply follow the below steps:
1. Send an email to email@example.com informing us that you will be using the service
2. Give your contacts the address you'll be picking up your mail from, which is as follows:
(Name of Person)
75, Old Bakery Str
3. Pick up your mail from the Post Office indicated at the above address.
Please remind your contacts to include a return address on the back of the envelope.
When you collect your Poste Restante from the Post Office, you need to provide means of identification.
Maltese Presidency of the Council of the European Union Stamp Issue
Malta will be holding the Presidency between January and June 2017. To commemorate this event, a miniature sheet bearing one stamp will be issued on 12 January 2017.....