Terms and Conditions
1. MaltaPost p.l.c. (‘MaltaPost’ or the ‘Company’) provides, through the website www.maltapost.com/sendon (the ‘Site’) a forwarding service offering consumers and businesses in Malta (the ‘Client’) the benefit of receiving items from the EU USA and Hong Kong at a variety of postal addresses (Hubs) found in the United Kingdom (‘UK’), Germany, Italy , the United States of America (‘USA’) and Hong Kong, which are then forwarded to the Maltese address of their choice in accordance with the terms and conditions specified below (the ‘Service’).
SendOn offers the following categories of delivery
Priority Shipping from the UK, Germany and France
A service offering the advantage of receiving items from UK and countries within the European Union (‘EU’) at a postal address found in the United Kingdom (‘UK’), Germany and France. This service generally covers light weight items and such items will be delivered to the Client’s address in Malta or Gozo within an average duration of 7 working days from receiving the items at its Hub address. In the majority of cases, priority shipping involves air freight operated through strict security controls, thus in some exceptions, items in consignment containing prohibited items may delay the consignment beyond 7 days.
Standard Shipping from the EU
A service offering the advantage of receiving items from UK and EU at a postal address found in the UK, Italy and Germany. This service generally covers heavy and/or bulky items and such items will be delivered to Client’s address in Malta or Gozo within an average duration of 10 working days from receiving the item at its Hub address.
Priority Shipping from the USA and Hong Kong
A service offering the advantage of receiving items from the USA at a postal address found in the USA. Items will be then delivered to the Client’s address in Malta or Gozo. This service generally covers light weight items and such items will be delivered in Malta in around 15 days after arrival of the item in the Hub and completion of the package contents declaration form by the Client. In the majority of cases, priority shipping involves air freight operated through stringent security controls, thus in some exceptions, items in consignment containing prohibited items may delay the consignment beyond 12 working days. In regard to items originating from these hubs which do not bear a clear value of declaration or the value of which is more than €23, the Client may be eligible to pay VAT and/or Customs duty.
2. The Service is regulated by these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’). Please read these Terms carefully before making use of the Service.
B) General Terms
3. In order to use the Service, the Client must first sign up to become a registered member of the Site (‘Registered Member’) by clicking on the Sign Up on the Site and follow the instructions provided. The Client has the option to specify the address/Post Office/Easipik parcel locker where he may wish to receive the item when subscribing to the service or at any point.
4. The Client is required to complete the registration form clearly indicating his/her delivery address in Malta and other contact details such as his/her mobile number as well as entering a password to be used when accessing the Client’s account. The password should be kept secret at all times.
5. Upon becoming a Registered Member, the Client accepts to receive the Service subject to these Terms as well as any other applicable terms and conditions.
6. Following sign up, the Client will receive a reply via email where s/he will be given a unique user code and the address which s/he must use when purchasing. This should be used when purchasing from online stores together with the address of one of MaltaPost’s hubs in the EU or the U.S.A and Hong Kong.
7. The Client is responsible for all directions, orders, notifications, and expenses incurred or other actions that may occur through use of the Client’s Service account. The Client must immediately alert MaltaPost of any fraudulent, unauthorized, illegal or suspicious use of the Service or any other breach of security or unauthorised or illegal activity that is reasonably suspected by Client by contacting MaltaPost Customer Care – contact details available in Term 73.
8. When using UK and France Priority Shipping and USA Shipping and Hong Kong the items are delivered as mail and are therefore subject to MaltaPost’s standard mail terms and conditions. MaltaPost’s liability is governed by these conditions of service - Committed to Deliver
9. When using UK, Germany and Italy Standard Shipping, the items are delivered by truck and therefore are subject to the ADR (European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road).
10. The Site is strictly for the use by persons aged 18 years or over. By continuing to use the Site, the Client acknowledges that s/he is aged 18 years or over.
11. Upon effecting an online purchase and choosing to receive such purchase to the hubs via the Service, the Client is to ensure that his/her name, followed by the unique user code, are correctly entered together with the Hub delivery address supplied by MaltaPost. The Client’s Maltese address should be used only for credit card verification or initial registration with a ‘broker’ such as PayPal.
12. At no point in time shall MaltaPost be deemed to have entered into a direct commercial relationship with the manufacturer/supplier/seller sending the item to any of MaltaPost’s Hub address on behalf of the Client.
13. Upon placing the online order, the online store will send the Client’s postal item to the Hub address, MaltaPost’s partners in the Hub will ensure that this is delivered to MaltaPost in Malta. Once MaltaPost receives the item in Malta, it will send an email to the Client indicating the date of delivery together with the total cost for forwarding the item to the Client’s Maltese address specified by the Client. The item will be delivered to the address, Post Office or Easipik parcel locker set by the Client upon registering or when accessing the 'Edit Personal Details' page and presented in the system at date and time of receipt of item at MaltaPost. Any changes to the delivery address following the above mentioned email will become effective from the delivery of the next SendOn order.
14. The Client is to ensure that items ordered are eligible for shipping to the final destination country, that is, the Client’s designated Maltese address.
15. MaltaPost shall not be responsible and/or held liable in any manner in the event that, by making use of the Service, the Client voids any commercial guarantee which would have been applicable for the contents of the postal item as long as this remains within the country of origin, for example, the UK. It is advisable that the Client verifies such matters with the seller prior to effecting the online order.
16. Notwithstanding that an item may be delivered beyond the indicated average duration of the service, the Client is still bound to accept delivery and to pay for the Service in full provided that delivery of the mail item is tendered at any time within three (3) months of the receipt of the item at the Hub address.
17. MaltaPost will, unless faced by circumstances outside its control, endeavour to deliver the item within the indicated average duration of the service mentioned in Term 1. Provided that this timeframe in no way constitutes a guarantee that the item will be delivered within this timeframe.
18. MaltaPost will not be liable to deliver printed matter including but not limited to: Publicity Material, Letter Mail and Subscriptions. Should these items be processed and delivered to customers, the commercial rate will be applicable.
19. If the item is refused by the Malta International Airport and/or by other competent authority/ies, any costs incurred in sending back the item to sender shall be incurred by the Client.
20. In the event that MaltaPost receives an item to be forwarded to the Client that does not quote the unique user code mentioned in Term 7, MaltaPost will endeavour to identify the Client details and deliver the mail item accordingly. MaltaPost shall not be held responsible in any manner if the mail item is lost or the delivery of the item is delayed as a result.
21. Rates for this service cover the delivery of a SendOn item from our Hub in the foreign country to public street level address in Malta. Other expenses of delivery of this item from the supplier to our Hub and/or from the street level to upper floors should be borne by the Client.
22. It is the Client’s responsibility to give the correct code and hub address details to the supplier. In the event that MaltaPost receives an item to be forwarded to the Client that does not quote the unique user code mentioned in Term 7, MaltaPost will endeavour to identify the Client details and deliver the mail item accordingly. MaltaPost shall not be held responsible in any manner if the mail item is lost or the delivery of the item is delayed as a result.
C. Limitations of MaltaPost’s liability
23. MaltaPost’s liability is governed by, and shall be limited to the conditions of service as per term 8 and 9, also in the event of any loss or damage. MaltaPost accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of any item sent using the Service.
24. MaltaPost shall not be liable for any consequential loss including, without limitation, any loss caused by interruption of the Client’s business, loss of electronic information or physical damage to property and whether directly or indirectly caused by any breach of contract or by negligence by MaltaPost or by any employee or agent of MaltaPost.
25. When using the service the Client agrees that his/her use of service is subject to all national and international applicable laws and regulations set forth by the jurisdiction through which the Client is shipping. The Client agrees not to use the service for illegal purposes and not to ship illegal, hazardous or dangerous material. MaltaPost accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of any item sent using the Service and shall not be liable in case of shipping of illegal items. By using the service the Client agrees to hold MaltaPost fully harmless and indemnified against any claims that may be made in respect of shipping of illegal items.
26. MaltaPost shall not be held liable to pay any compensation for any delay or failure to deliver an item promptly.
27. MaltaPost shall not be held responsible or liable for any compensation if, for reasons beyond its reasonable control (including, but not limited to, an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the items to dispatch these to MaltaPost’s Hub address for any reason whatsoever) it is unable to supply the items to the Client.
28. The Company shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage, whether sustained in the course of transit or whilst in temporary storage.
29. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from insufficiency or inadequate packaging or labelling of the items, the handling, loading, stowage or unloading of the items by the Client or any person acting on their behalf, the nature of the items, riots, civil commotions, strikes, lockouts, stoppage or restraint of labour, explosion, fire, flood or storm or act of God and any cause beyond the control of the Company.
D) Delivery to UK, France and Germany hub using SendOn Priority Shipping
30. The maximum weight permitted for an item is 30kg and the maximum dimensions of the item (packaging included) are 150cm x 100cm x 100cm
31. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the ordered items may be legally and safely imported into Malta. Valuable items, hazardous or liquid materials, lithium batteries (unless inside a device) cannot be accepted. Items classified as dangerous or considered to be prohibited materials for carriage are not allowed to be shipped via the Service. Please view the full list and description here.
32. The Client is not permitted to use the Service for items purchased/originating from non-EU member states, and MaltaPost reserves the right to send back to sender any such items. In the case of receipt of such items, MaltaPost will not guarantee the delivery of the item.
33. MaltaPost also reserves the right to send back to sender any items received at its Hub addresses which are suspected to be damaged and could compromise other mail items.
34. The Client is to ensure that items ordered are eligible for shipping to the final destination country, that is, the Client’s designated Maltese address.
E) Delivery to UK, Germany and Italy Hubs (Standard Shipping).
35. The maximum weight permitted for an item is 300kg and the maximum dimensions of the item (packaging included) are 120cm (L) X 80cm (W) x 250cm
36. Rates for this service cover the delivery of a SendOn item from our Hubs to Malta. Other expenses of delivery of this item from the supplier to our Hubs should be borne by the Client.
37. Rates for this service include delivery to the Client’s public street level address in Malta or Gozo for items weighing less than 30Kg. A charge of €30 will apply for items of over 30Kg and up to 100Kg, or of a volumetric weight of and over 0.18m3, like for example 72cmx50cmx50cm. The charge of €30 includes delivery of item to street level only.
A separate quote will be issued for:
38. Value permitted -Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Client undertakes that no items with value over €3,000 will be transported.
39. Upon effecting an online purchase and choosing to receive such purchase to the hubs via the Service, the Client is to ensure that his/her name, followed by the unique user code, are correctly entered together with the Hub delivery address supplied by MaltaPost. The unique user code must be visible as part of the address on the package.
40. When using the service, the Client shall give sufficient information regarding the item purchased in writing wherever possible. The Client shall ensure that the description and particulars of the items and units such as weight, content, measure, quantity, condition, and value are complete and correct. All items should be labelled and marked in compliance with all laws, regulations and requirements which may be applicable.
41. The Client shall inform the Company about any special precautions related to the nature, weight or condition of the Items.
42. Items should packed in a manner adequate to withstand normal handling or storage and in compliance with all laws, regulations and requirements or official or recognized standards as may be applicable and in such condition as not to cause damage or injury to the property of the Company or to any other items, whether by spreading of damp, infestation, leakage or the escape of fumes or substances or otherwise howsoever.
43. The Client is not permitted to use the Service for items purchased/originating from non-EU member states, and MaltaPost reserves the right to send back to sender any such items. In the case of receipt of such items, MaltaPost will not guarantee the delivery of the item.
44. The Client shall reimburse the Company with all duties and taxes that the Company may be required to pay in respect of the items. At no point and under any circumstances does the customer have the right not to refund such charges to MaltaPost.
45. Lithium Batteries
Consignments that include Lithium Batteries are classified as dangerous goods and are required to be transported in limited quantities (LQ) under legal provisions of the ADR (European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road).
A written notice must be provided to MaltaPost in advance prior to presenting Lithium Batteries and electronic components containing Lithium Batteries for delivery. The written notice shall include the weight of the individual battery (e.g. not the combined weight of battery and lap top) and the correct UN number.
There are two UN numbers that cover Lithium Ion batteries:
This information should be indicated by the e-seller but in any case, MaltaPost should be advised. Contact details available in Term 88.
Consignments that include Aerosols are classified as dangerous goods and are required to be transported in limited quantities (LQ) under legal provisions of the ADR (European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road).
A written notice must be provided to MaltaPost in advance prior presenting Aerosols for delivery. The written notice shall include the quantity, volume and product description and the correct number. Contact details available in Term 88.
The UN number that covers aerosols is:
This information should be indicated by the e-seller but in any case, MaltaPost should be advised. Contact details available in Term 88.
47. Under maritime law, failure to declare could result in no shipment and potential unlimited fines to the sender.
48. Transit may be refused in connection with items which are officially classified as hazardous including items which are or may become of a dangerous, inflammable, radioactive, noxious or damaging nature and items likely to harbor or encourage vermin or other pests, and valuable items. MaltaPost accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of any item sent using the Service. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the ordered items may be legally and safely imported into Malta may be refused transit. These items may include bullion, precious stones, bank notes or coins, bonds, negotiable instruments or securities of any kind, cigarettes, spirits, precious metal objects, precious jewelry, valuable works of art, antiques, historical artifacts and bloodstock, computers/hand held electronic products/mobile telephones (and electronic components of these), Lithium Battery, aerosols, human remains, live animals or plants.
49. A written notice must be provided to MaltaPost in advance prior to presenting the items included in term 46, 47 and 49 above for delivery. If the Company does not receive a written notice by the Client including all details of the item, none of the above mentioned goods will be considered to be Valuables, Dangerous Goods, human remains, live animals or plants unless prior to the acceptance of the items by the Company. Contact details available in Term 88.
50. All items should be labelled and marked in compliance with all laws, regulations and requirements which may be applicable.
51. If Items in the opinion of the Company and/or any Authority are hazardous and constitute a risk to life or health or to property or other items, such items may be destroyed or otherwise dealt with at the sole discretion of the Company without prior notice and at the risk and expense of the Client.
52. If the Client is in breach of Terms above, the Items may be refused receipt by the Company or be destroyed or otherwise dealt with at the sole discretion of the Company without prior notice and at the risk and expense of the Client.
53. The Company shall not be responsible and/or held liable in any manner against any loss or damage which is related to breach of the terms above, including all costs, expenses, legal expenses and insurance coverage.
54. Any fine or penalty payable by the Company a result of a breach by the Client of this contract should be borne by the Client.
F) Delivery at USA and Hong Kong Hub
55.The maximum weight permitted for an item is 30kg and the maximum dimensions of the item (packaging included) are 120cm x 60cm x 60cm, whilst for Hong Kong hub the Maximum weight is 30kg and the maximum dimensions of the package are (packaging included) are 150cm x 100cm x 100cm.
56. MaltaPost accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of any item sent using the Service. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the ordered items may be legally and safely imported into Malta. Valuable items, hazardous or liquid materials, lithium batteries (unless inside a device) cannot be accepted. Animals, live animals or insects, animal carcasses, furs, weapons, firearms and parts of firearms and ammunition, bullion, biohazard, asbestos, hazardous or combustible materials including hazardous waste (as defined in IATA Regulations), waste/garbage for disposal, human remains, including ashes, narcotics (illegal), alcohol, tobacco, perfume, antiques (breakable and/or fragile), jewellery, precious metals or stones and cash/currency are prohibited. Shipments that would cause damage to equipment, personnel or other packages or require MaltaPost to obtain a licence for transportation are also prohibited. Please view the full list and description here.
57. The Client is permitted to use the Service for items purchased/originating from USA or Hong Kong only. MaltaPost reserves the right to send back to sender any items not originating from USA or Hong Kong
58. The Client is solely responsible for declaring the correct value of each package for the purpose excise, duty and tax payments. The Client should note that shipments may be inspected at anytime by Malta Customs authorities and incorrect valuations can lead to penalties for which the Client is solely responsible. MaltaPost reserves the right to open and inspect all items delivered in the Client’s name without notice to the Client and by using the Service the Client is authorising MaltaPost to do so.
G. Customs Clearance
59. In regard to items originating from USA and Hong Kong which do not bear a clear value of declaration or the value of which is more than €23, the Client may be eligible to pay VAT and/or duty. On declaring the goods to be transported to Malta the Client is authourising MaltaPost to clear the item on his/her behalf. Through this declaration the Client is also contractually bound to pay for the SendOn charges that will be incurred and pay any taxes due by Customs. At no point and under any circumstances does the customer have the right to refuse to compensate MaltaPost for this service once the web declaration has been completed.
The following is the shipping process of the item from USA and Hong Kong to Malta
Step 1 - Item arrived at USA or Hong Kong Hub and requires declaration of contents
When MaltaPost receives an item at its USA or Hong Kong Hub which requires Customs Clearance, the Client will be notified by an email with instructions and guidelines on how to declare the contents of his package for Customs and Safety Regulations purposes. The Client will also be asked to attach the merchant’s invoice/ letter. The item will not be processed until the Client declare the item and attach the invoice/letter.
Step 2 - Following declaration, the item will be shipped from USA or Hong Kong hub
Following the declaration, MaltaPost will proceed to ship the item to the Client’s address in Malta. The Client will be notified by email upon transition of item from these hubs. The item will not be processed until the Client declare the item and attach the invoice/letter.
Step 3 - When item is cleared from Customs
When the item is cleared from Customs, the Client will receive a notification by email advising that the item will be delivered to the Client’s registered address on the next working day. This email will include the total cost of the SendOn service, duty and/or VAT. Payment should be effected on delivery. Should the Client will not be available on the date and time of the attempted delivery; a MaltaPost Official will leave a notice in the letterbox with options on how to collect the item.
Step 4 - When the Customs Department require assistance to open the package
If Malta Customs require your assistance to open the package or need further documents, you will receive a notification by email to collect the item from the Customs office situated in MaltaPost Head Office in Marsa.
60. Customs Clearance Charges applicable:
There are no applicable charges for items under €23.
For items between €23 and €150 the following charges will apply: 18% Vat
For items between €150 and €420 the following charges will apply: 18% Vat + Customs Duty + €0.20 processing fee
For items over €420 the following charges will apply: 18% Vat + Customs Duty + €15 Customs Clearance charge.
Duty/VAT should be effected upon delivery of the item by a MaltaPost representative or at the Post Office, together with the payment for forwarding the item, duty/ VAT if/where applicable.
61. Unless the item is claimed within twenty (20) working days from notification dates indicated in the shipping process above, it will become the property of MaltaPost and will be disposed of as per regulations.
62. Items received in a single box or consolidated in the same box will be treated as one single item. Therefore Customs Duty Value Added Tax (VAT) will be calculated on the total price. It is recommended that items received in a single box/package will have one invoice declaring all items in the box/package.
H) Insurance Cover
63. When availing of the Service the Client may purchase an insurance covering the item being forwarded from MaltaPost’s Hub address and the Maltese address identified by the Client. The insurance covers all trackable and untrackable items, as long as the untrackable items are signed for on receipt, up to a maximum limit of €3,000 per package for loss or damage but not exceeding the insured value.
Please click here and here in order to read the applicable Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us for items exceeding the maximum limit of €3,000 per package.
I) Price and Payment Procedure
64. MaltaPost shall only be bound to deliver the items once the Client has made the relative payment for membership (if applicable).
65. The Service is provided at the rates specified on the Site. The rates (unless otherwise expressly stated) are inclusive of VAT. In the case of any change in the applicable VAT rate, the charges due may be adjusted at any time before delivery to reflect such change.
66. MaltaPost advises the Client to get an instant quote available at the Shipping Calculator in order to check out the total cost of delivery of the item to the Client’s address prior to making use of the Service. If in doubt the Client should contact Customer Care - contact details available in Term 88.
67. When choosing ‘UNITED KINGDOM’ or 'GERMANY in the Shipping Calculator and enter dimensions which fall under the criteria of both Priority and Standard Shipments, the calculator will present the estimates available for both services.
68. All estimates are indicative only and subject to change. The price will be charged according to the actual gross weight of the item as received in Malta. Prices will be rounded up to the next Kg. Quotes exclude any other applicable taxes. Prices on postage calculator do not apply for items which are received on separate pallets from suppliers. Prior to ordering items, customers are advised to ask the supplier to confirm whether item will be dispatched on a pallet, and if so, supplier is to confirm measurements, for MaltaPost to offer a separate quote for its delivery.
69. The Client is required to pay for the Service upon delivery of the item by a MaltaPost representative or upon collection from The Post Office. Items will not be released from the custody of MaltaPost if the Service (and any other applicable charges which may be due by the Client to MaltaPost) is not paid for. If the Client fails to effect payment on delivery, s/he will remain liable to pay the delivery costs to MaltaPost, which retains the right to dispose of the postal item as it deems fit. Payment on delivery to any of our hubs will not be accepted.
70. Online Payment
71. MaltaPost p.l.c shall only be bound to deliver the goods once the client has made the relative payment. Payment shall become due once customer receives sms for payment of item.
72. Authorisation through the client’s credit /debit card or other online payment methods of the price of the delivery of the good shall be effected once an order is confirmed.
73. If the client fails to make the payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any of the Company’s other rights, MaltaPost may:
74. If an item is not collected within twenty (20) from the last notification date it will become the property of MaltaPost which retains the right to dispose of the postal item as it deems fit.
J) Delivery to Easipik parcel lockers
75. The service is currently available to SendOn subscribers only. There is no additional charge for the use of the Easipik locker service to receive SendOn items.
76. When registering with SendOn, the Client must provide true, current and updated personal information. When using Easipik parcel lockers, the Client will be contacted via sms and email. It is the Client’s responsibility to maintain and update personal information provided upon registration to SendOn Service.
77. When using Easipik parcel lockers the Client is required to pay online for the shipping service. There are no additional charges when using Easipik parcel lockers.
78. Once payment is completed the Client will receive notification via SMS, this will include a pin-code to be used to open the parcel locker.
79. All SendOn items will be stored free of charge in the parcel lockers available for a determined period. If parcel is not collected within the specific time the parcel will be relocated to the nearest Post Office. If parcel is paid for prior to its delivery to a parcel locker, the code is issued as soon as the parcel is placed in the locker by our staff. If the parcel has not been paid for when it is delivered to the locker, the code is issued as soon as the payment is made by the client within a 24 hour period.
80. The maximum weight permitted for an item to be delivered to a parcel locker is 30kg. The dimensions of the lockers are as follows:
Small - 10x40x60cm
Medium - 20x40x60cm
Large - 40x40x60cm
81. MaltaPost reserves the right to refuse delivery of an item to a parcel locker, including but not limited to, when;
82. The Client may collect his items from designated parcel locker at any time during the day or night.
83. MaltaPost shall not be held liable for items worth more than €100 held in the Parcel Lockers unless the item is insured.
84. MaltaPost may at its absolute discretion and without prior notice, suspend or terminate your registration as well as access to Easipik parcel locker service.
85. If for any reason MaltaPost is unable to delivery an item to the parcel locker MaltaPost will retain your item, and will contact you to inform you from where the item can be picked up.
K) Right of Cancellation of the Service
86. The Client may not cancel the Service once an order using the Service has been placed, unless the Client makes arrangements with the supplier to cancel the order.
87. The Client may cancel by giving MaltaPost notice in writing to this effect by leaving such notice in person, sending the notice by registered mail or by electronic mail at the addresses specified below.
L) Customer Care
88. MaltaPost encourages Clients to seek assistance or direct any queries regarding the Service to its Customer Care Department:
Website: by completing our online contact form here.
Telephone: (+356) 21 224 421 (office hours)
In person: MaltaPost p.l.c., Head Office, Customer Care, 305, Triq Hal Qormi, Marsa MTP 1001, MALTA (office hours)
Registered Mail: MaltaPost p.l.c., Head Office, Customer Care, 305, Triq Hal Qormi, Marsa MTP 1001, MALTA
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 07:30 hours – 16:00 hours
M) Data Protection
89. The Client’s personal data will be processed in conformity with the Data Protection Act and shall not be shared with third parties unless so required for the provision of the Service.
90. The Client’s personal details will only be used for correspondence related to SendOn and other services that may be offered by MaltaPost from time to time, unless the Client informs MaltaPost that s/he does not wish to receive any such promotional material.
91. The Client may unsubscribe from receiving any marketing material at any point and free of charge by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
M) Choice of Law & Dispute Resolution
92. This contract is subject to the Laws of Malta.
93. Though an amicable settlement is always preferred, any disputes that may arise, shall, as applicable, be first referred to the Malta Arbitration Centre or the Consumer Claims Tribunal.
94. The Client is responsible for ensuring that the computer system used to subscribe to the Service meets all the relevant technical specifications necessary for use, and is compatible with, the Site. The Client is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy his/her particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output and MaltaPost cannot be held liable for any damage incurred to the Client’s system that are beyond the Company’s control.
95. If any part of these Terms is found to be unlawful, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
96. These Terms may be subject to change from time to time without notice and it is the Client’s responsibility to read carefully this document before entering into any contract with an online seller and making use of the Service, and regularly thereafter. Any changes will be effective immediately once posted on the Site. The Client’s use of the Site and the Service following changes to these Terms constitutes the Client’s acknowledgment of such changes and acceptance to be bound by the revised Terms.
97. Any variation to these Terms (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the Client and MaltaPost) shall be inapplicable unless agreed to in writing by the Company.
© v.7 2017